Five Fowles 1st Editions on Nature and Natural History + Bonus Volume
A lot of five beautiful books on nature and natural history by Fowles, all 1st editions, plus a bonus volume. The titles are:
1) The Enigma of Stonehenge (photos by Barry Brukoff), Summit Books, 1980, 1st edition. Fine in a near-fine dust jacket;
2) The Tree (photos by Frank Horvat), Little Brown, 1979, 1st edition. Fowles’ famous essay, fine in a fine dust jacket.
3) The Tree (photos by William Neill). The Nature Company, 1994, 1st edition. Very fine in a near-fine slipcase, with different photos than the previous copy.
4) Islands (photos by Fat Godwin). Little Brown, 1978, 1st edition. Fine in a near-fine dust jacket with two tiny tears.
5) Lyme Regis Camera. Little Brown, 1990, 1st edition. Fine in a fine dust jacket.
6) Cinderella, Adapted from Perrault’s Cendrillon" of 1697 by Fowles, with illustrations by Sheilah Beckett. Little Brown, 1974, 1st edition. Near-fine with a bump at the top of the spine, in a near-fine dust jacket.
Regular price $250.
If you have questions about this item or would like to purchase it, please e-mail us at Magusbooks -at- hotmail -dot- com, or call us at (916) 928-1285.